Monday, June 29, 2009

Trip to Bicol - the land of my birth.

Third week of March 2009 when I received a text in my mobile phone that my mother passed away. Though I am expecting the sad news anytime because my mom refuses to eat any more, thinking that she is better off dead than continue suffering in her old age, we still brings her to the hospital as necessary.
I immediately decided to go home to the province when I learned that butrial will be held within five days.
So, I asked who among the members of my family would be willing to go with me.
Only two answered my call. The second and third of my children who are both available for a week's vacation.
We bought tickets from the Cokaliong Shipping Lines at the Port of Cebu, Cebu City for our trip to Masbate City, Masbate the next day and off we go............ .

Our trip is very nice because the weather cooperated. It was so calm and the breeze so cool which is so enticing and inviting for a very good night sleep.We decided to eat early at the vessel's lounge, bringing with us the food that we brought along with us knowing that the prices of goods sold on board is more than double if you will buy it on shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment