Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trip to Bicol........the land of my birth.

While on board the ship I tried to spend our time surfing the internet using my Nokia N95 while the signal is still strong. My two kids were also too busy texting their brothers and sisters who were left behind and chatting on whatever comes into their minds. I downed two bottles of beer to make me sleep easily and comfortably.

Around midnight, my body and minde; can't handle anymore the drowsiness that I feel, so I slowly cover myself with the "malong " that I brought along with me. In a little while when I peek behind the sheet I am covered with, I also saw my kids slowly stretching themselves in the bed or cot assigned to them.

Around four in the morning my body clock woke me up and because I can't sleep anymore I just tried to spend my time looking at the beautiful island we passed by going to Masbate. We all know that the Philippines is composed of about 7,107 islands and many of them are seen in the Visayas.

No comments:

Post a Comment