Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We arrived tired but happy upon seeing the Roman Catholic Church where I spent most of my younger days. I remember the time when I learned to be an acolyte at the young age of 10 years. I am in the fourth grade at  the Vinzons Elementary School, Vinzons, Camarines Norte when I was enamored to serve God together with the young "sacristans" of the town.

I reminisce the time when I went up to the bell tower trying to turn the bells when needed, specially on feast days of famous saints and fiesta holidays. The bells are too big for me during those days, but I was able to turn it
and hear the beautiful music they are making. But now, I think I am even afraid to climb the stairs going to that tower, but mind you it is the most beautiful place to go to if you want to see the whole town at the highest and different vantage points.

No comments:

Post a Comment